Monday, February 27, 2012

I did it!

I'm a black belt. It hasn't really sunk in yet. Promotion on Saturday went really well... I didn't forget anything, and I broke all the boards. I'm happy. When I get the videos edited and uploaded, I'll post them. Little Man promoted with me, and he was amazing. He got his red belt, so he's only 6 months away now. I'm so very proud of him.

And I finally joined leadership. So, I'm going to be a TKD instructor. That's something I NEVER thought I would say. Seriously. When I first walked in that school, a black belt wasn't even on my radar. Now there's so much more. So many goals - championship titles, teaching, greater fitness, another degree... I'm not stopping now. I feel like I'm just really getting started.

But today, I'm focused on my mother. She is having extensive surgery today... she's probably in the operating room right now. I'll be thinking about her and praying for her all day. Please say a prayer for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment